BATTLE OF THE PLANETS® GAME
(For 2-4 Players)
Join G-Force® as they battle with the evil creations of Zoltar® from the planet Spectra.® 7-Zark-7® (G-Force's® robot) controls the movement of the Intruder and G-Force® players.
Be the first player to capture three monsters and return to Earth.
1 Gameboard ¥ 4 G-Force® ships ¥ 1 Intruder ¥ 5 Pawn Bases ¥ 12 Monser Cards ¥ 1 7-Zark-7® Spinner (consisting of dial, button and card)
TO SET UP THE GAME:
1. Carefully remove the Monster cards from the parts sheet. Put them in a pile next to the board.
2. Carefully remove the pawns from the parts sheet and put them in the bases. Put the Intruder in the black base.
3. Choose a spaceship and place it on the Blast-Off area. Put the Intruder on the spot named Spectra.®
4. Carefully remove the dial and spinner card from the box platform. Fold the card along the score line so that the interior is blank. Remove the waste from the window areas. Place the dial inside the card (printed side up) and push the button through the front of the card and the dial.
1. Choose one player to go first. Other players follow in turn, clockwise.
2. On your *first* turn, move your ship from the Blast-Off area to one of the spaces marked by a red dot. (Do not move the Intruder.)
3. When you blast-off, you *cannot* land on another player or the Intruder, but you may pass over them.
4. On your next turn, and on following turns, spin the 7-Zark-7® spinner. (Spin the dial, then close the cover to stop it.) If the numbers are not centered in the windows, spin again.
FIRST: Move the Intruder the number of spaces showing in the Intruder Control window.
SECOND: Move your ship the number of spaces showing in the G-Force® window. If you spin a red spot, "rocket" your ship as many spaces as you wish in a straight line.
5. You are trying to land on the Intruder by *exact count* so that you can take a Monster card.
MOVING THE INTRUDER
1. The Intruder moves only on spaces connected by the blazing yellow oribit path.
2. The Intruder can pass over and land on other players.
MOVING YOUR SHIP
1. You move your ship along the spaces connected by red lines in a straight line unless you can land on the Intruder.
2. When you are able to land on the Intruder by an exact count, you can move in more than one direction. This is the *only* you can move in more than one direction in a turn.
3. You can pass over the Intruder or other players but must count the space they are on as part of your move.
LANDING ON THE INTRUDER
1. When you land on the Intruder by an exact count:
A. Draw a Monster card from the pile and place it face up in front of you.
B. Rocket your ship away from the Intruder as many spaces as you wish in a
straight line. You *cannot* land on another player.
MAKING A CARD SAFE
1. If the Intruder or another player lands on you, you may lose cards. To prevent this, you can make your way down to the spot marked Earth. (You can only go to the Earth space to make a card SAFE.)
2. When you reach Earth (you don't have to land there by an exact count), turn your card or cards face down. They are now SAFE and cannot be taken from you. Move your ship to the Blast-Off area.
3. On your next turn, blast-off to any one of the spaces marked by a red dot except one occupied by the Intruder or another player.
THE INTRUDER LANDS ON YOU
1. If the Intruder lands on you and you have no cards or all your cards are SAFE, move your ship back to the Blast-Off area. Blast-Off on your next turn.
2. If the Intruder lands on you and you have one or more cards that are not SAFE, you lose all unsafe cards to the pile. Go back the the Blast-Off area and blast-off on your next turn.
LANDING ON ANOTHER PLAYER
1. If another player lands on you and one or more of your Monster cards are unsafe, you lose one unsafe card to that player. Then the other player rockets away from you.
2. If another player lands on you and you have *no* cards or all your cards are SAFE, then that player rockets away from you but does not get a card.
3. When rocketing away from a player you have just landed on, you cannot land on another player or the Intruder.
After having your third Monster card, make your way down to the space marked Earth. (You don't have to land on earth by exact count.) The first player to reach Earth with three Monster cards wins the game.
© 1979 by Milton Bradley Co. under Berne & Universal Conventions. Made in U.S.A.